Loading...
Riot with Me – Gear and Information for Peaceful Protests2020-06-01T13:47:36+00:00

“A riot,” King said, “is the language of the unheard.”

Riot with Me

“For the master’s tools will never dismantle the master’s house. They may allow us to temporarily beat him at his own game, but they will never enable us to bring about genuine change. Racism and homophobia are real conditions of all our lives in this place and time. I urge each one of us here to reach down into that deep place of knowledge inside herself and touch that terror and loathing of any difference that lives here. See whose face it wears. Then the personal as the political can begin to illuminate all our choices.”
Audre Lorde

Riot with Me was born out of the political and civil unrest of the modern times. It has no agenda but to equip those who aim to be on the right side of history with the tools to protect themselves in a time of injustice. There are difficult times ahead as fascism rears its ugly head on citizens globally.

All of the items sourced here for purchase are shipped from the United States. We try to employ a maximum of 1-week deliveries.

You cannot predict when the next protest will be. You cannot predict when the police will escalate it to a riot. You can, however, have tools at the ready to protect yourself and your peers as it unfolds. The police always show up to a protest ready to riot, so it is suggested to always have the bare minimum available to you to avoid an unfortunate position.

In addition to selling protective gear for a protest, Riot with Me aims to always be a force of good by exposing corruption as it is revealed and sharing information from those in the community who share the same beliefs.

90% of proceeds will go to bailout funds for peaceful protestors here in the USA. The remaining 10% will be used to recoup costs for the server and to work on a spreading a message of peace through continued written activism.

As of June 1, 2020 – We will be donating to The Official George Floyd Memorial Fund.

Riots Through History

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”
― Edward Abbey

WHO WE ARE

Simply put – nobody.

We are a few people who wanted to have a home base to share articles and sell items that people would find useful in a time of civil unrest. With the Minneapolis Riots at full peak, it became obvious that it was us versus them, them being the police of USA.

While it is obvious that no site will stand as long as the government has a hand on the power, the capitalist regime that dictates the people, and the media – this site will serve to be a beacon of hope for however long it lasts.

News shared comes directly from vetted sources, and opinions are just that. We are not open to discussion, and civil rights are not a debate.

We hope you will support us, our server, and the future of the people by being a part of Riot with Me.

PROVIDE ARTICLES or INFO

We would love for you to get in touch with us about providing an insightful article or bit of information related to our missions. We do provide any kind of online submission process or allow an email to be dispersed online – but we recommend that you check out our social media channels and speak with us that way. Thank you!

ARE YOU SAFE?

This question seems foolish in nature, but it is more related to your interactions with us than it is about real life implications.

Purchasing from us is a discreet process. Everything ships from suppliers in the USA who do not use our name on packaging, nor do they provide item lists on the boxes. Your data is stored in an encrypted database that, if attacked, would not expose anything vulnerable about you.

We do not allow you to login or create an account in the event of an attack on our website. Your safety and conscious are our concerns with that. We will provide tracking numbers and order notes via email and email only.

Otherwise – we do hope you are safe. We hope we can empower and enable you or your peers out in the fray to make the right decisions for a world we want to exist in.